Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love Songs



Chris "The Falcon" Han - Love Songs

Playlist
Outkast - The Love Below
Tupac - California Love
Beyonce - Crazy in Love
The Game - Hate It or Love It
Maroon 5 - This Love
Talib Kweli - Never Been In Love
Wilco - I'm the Man Who Loves You
Crookers - Love to Edit
Keyshia Cole - Love
Air - Highschool Lover
Stevie Wonder - I Was Made to Love Her
MSTRKRFT - Easy Love
Huey Lewis and the News - Power of Love
The Emotions - Best of My Love
Alicia Keys - Teenage Love Affair
Brian Holland - Standing in the Shadows of Love
Death Cab for Cutie - Someday You Will Be Loved
Bon Iver - Skinny Love
Jay-Z - Heart of the City (Ain't No Love)
Marvin Gaye - God Is Love
Masqueraders - Can't Nobody Love Me Like You Do
Bloc Party - This Modern Love
The Delfonics - La La Means I Love You
Kanye West - Love Lockdown
Herold Melvin - The Love I lost
Daft Punk - Digital Love
Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You
John Legend - Used to Love U
Bright Eyes - Lover I Don't Have to Love
Jose Gonzalez - Killing for Love
LCD Soundsystem - New York I Love You
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
Arcade Fire - Crown of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment